The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B computers, which were released in June 2019.
Featuring a captive USB-C cable, the power supply is available in four different models to suit different international power sockets, and in two colours, black and white.
If you need to use the power supply for an earlier model RPi or the zero you’ll need to use the included type C to micro B adapter
- Output voltage: +5.1V DC
- Minimum load current: 0A
- Nominal load current: 3.0A
- Maximum power: 15.3W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±2%
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection, Overcurrent protection, Over temperature protection
- Efficiency: 81% minimum (output current from 100%,75%, 50%, 25%)72% minimum at 10% load
- Output cable: 1.5m 18AWG
- Output connector: USB Type-C
- Voltage range: 100-240Vac (rated)
- 96-264Vac (operating)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3Hz
- Current: 0.5A maximum
- Power consumption (no load): 0.075W maximum
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse shall not blow
AC pin material
Brass (NI plated)
• This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment.
• The connection of incompatible devices to this power supply may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit and invalidate the warranty.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product please observe the following:
• Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation.
• Do not expose to heat from any source; this is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient room temperatures.
• Do not attempt to open or remove the power supply case.