- “we” or “us” or “Pcpi4u” or “provider” means Pcpi4u whichever one applies;
- “website” or “Pcpi4u website” means www.pcpi4u.co.za or other parked or redirected domain name, including but not limited.
- “You” or “user” means any person who visits, accesses or uses the website.
Subject to applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold pcpi4u harmless against any claim, or liability (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use or misuse of the website including but not limited to any damages caused by or through exposure to computer viruses, malware, phishing software, worms, Trojans, key loggers and hacking.
As a user, pcpi4u grants you a limited, non-transferable revocable license to access and use the website subject to the terms and conditions.
- Your license does not extend to the website’s source code or to the source code of any software or computer program that forms part of the website.
- You may only use the website for personal use, limited to viewing the website, providing information to the website, downloading product information for your personal review from the website or purchasing goods or services from the website.
- You may only use the website if in terms of South African law you have the legal capacity to enter into an agreement.
- You may only link to the website by linking to the home page of the website.
You may not:
- Provide any untrue or incorrect information to the website or pcpi4u;
- Modify, copy, decompile or reverse engineer the website or use the website to make derivative copies;
- Lease, sell, assign or in any other way distribute the website or any information obtained from the website without the prior written consent of pcpi4u;
- Use malicious search technology, including but not limited to spiders and crawlers;
- Frame any pages of the website;
- Deep link or hot link to any pages of the website or in any way suggest that you are the owner or license holder of any intellectual property within the pcpi4u website.
- Use the interactive sections of the website, for instance forums, clubs, surveys and e-mailing, to post any material which in pcpi4u’s discretion is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violates any laws. pcpi4u does not have editorial control over the submission of any content to interactive sections of the website. You submit all information, including the publication of pictures and or articles, at your sole risk and responsibility. Pcpi4u is not responsible or liable for damages or other adverse consequences caused by the use of the submissions.
- In line with the Film and Publications Board Act 3 of 2009 (FPB) as amended; to intensify the efforts to protect children from harmful images within the media, including films, exhibitions, games, the internet and other publications, the website is not targeted at children under the age of thirteen (13) and pcpi4u will not knowingly collect information from users in this age group.
- Pcpi4u is to be exempted for any liability due to a customer failing to provide accurate information on registration, or a customer failing to view special warnings etc.
Disclaimer and Disclosures
When you visit the Website of pcpi4u, you consent to receiving communications from pcpi4u electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by pcpi4u satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”. No transaction concluded between pcpi4u and a person under the age of 18 shall be binding upon pcpi4u unless written consent thereto is received by pcpi4u from your parent or legal guardian. Pcpi4u therefore reserves its right to request proof of identity prior to concluding any transaction with you. By your continued use of this website, you warrant that you are 18 years old or older. Although pcpi4u has made every effort to display the goods and their colours as accurately as possible, the displayed products and colours of the products will also depend upon your equipment and pcpi4u cannot guarantee that your equipment will display an accurate representation of the actual goods or their colours. Pcpi4u will not be liable for any other website provided by any third party. In the event of delivery delays or out of stock situations we will notify you and we will do our very best to ensure a speedy fulfilment. Image Disclaimer: Where products are displayed with compatible devices, these devices will not be included as part of the sales price unless specifically identified as part of a product bundle.
Breach of ECT Act
Any user; who commits any of the offence detailed in section 85 to 88 of the ECT Act 25 of 2002 shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting loss or damage suffered and /or incurred by pcpi4u and its partners / affiliates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All materials published on pcpi4u website is protected by copyright and owned or controlled by pcpi4u or the party accredited as the producer of the content, software or other material. Nothing in these terms and conditions of use shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise, any license or right under this copyright, patent, trade mark, database right or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of pcpi4u or any third party. All logos, names and trademarks, which appear on the website are the intellectual property of pcpi4u or are used by pcpi4u under license. Pcpi4u will prosecute any violation of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent that the law permits. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than strictly for individual use.
You must ensure that the goods are fit for the purpose for which you want to buy them and are in good condition and free of any form of defects before you take delivery of the goods. It is a responsibility of the customer to ensure before delivery, that the goods listed on the packing slip or your purchase order correspond in description, price and quantity with the goods purchased. You agree to adhere to the user/manufacturer’s instructions and ensure that you make yourself aware of all product warnings and safety instructions prior to the installation or use of all products purchased from pcpi4u You are to keep proof of any repairs conducted and authorised by pcpi4u and proof of purchase on all returned goods.
Termination of Sales
Save for certain exceptions (Software, Games, Music, and DVD) and subject to certain charges… You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). For further details, please read the Returns Policy.
Pcpi4u shall make every effort to ensure that advertised stock is available at the displayed price, for the period specified, the pcpi4u online store will mark with an asterisk (*) the out of Stock items should they be entered into your cart. Alternatively we will advise on an equivalent product option as an alternative in this unfortunate occurrence of running out of stock. Pcpi4u may at its own discretion limit the quantity of sale goods per consumer. We will notify you of any delivery delays should we need to source a product.
Because we pride ourselves in our customer service, diverse range of products and ability to meet the ever-growing consumer demands, we have allowed the pre-ordering of products on our website. The pre-ordering system essentially gives customers peace of mind that newly launched products can be secured before the official launch date thereby avoiding disappointment on or after the day. The following terms and conditions for pre-ordering will apply. You, the Customer, enter into the following ‘Pre-Order’ agreement with pcpi4u:
Deposit: A deposit may be required or certain Pre-Order products.
Order Quantities: We restrict customer’s pre-orders to a limited number of units per product.
Pre-Order Status: All pre-orders are subject to stock availability. Pcpi4u shall use reasonable endeavours to make the advertised stock available at that price, to the extent of the expressed stock limitation (or availability) For items for which severe shortage occurs, we will revert to the fairest basis which is first-pre-ordered, first-served. So it always pays to be quick and decisive when it comes to pre-ordering. Please note that the expected launch dates are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion.
Changing or Cancelling your Pre-Order: In the event of changes to the advertised pricing, features or product offerings, the Customer will be notified and given an opportunity to continue, cancel or amend his/her pre-order. Refunds, changes and cancellations will only be possible for pre-orders that haven’t been paid for and taken ownership for by the Customer. Please allow for a potential variance, between the estimated pre-order price and the actual final retail price. The variance is usually applicable to imported items for which foreign freight, currency exchange rate fluctuations and of course, taxes. This usually works both ways, both for price increases and lower prices, subject to the final expenses incurred in importing the items.